Exhibitions are great ways for businesses to showcase their services or products to their target audience. Joining the right exhibition and preparing for it will give you the chance to make your brand known. Take the opportunity to create an impact on your potential customers so that you’ll spark their interest on what you have to offer. An effective way to get attention at an exhibition is by using banners in your space. There are different types of banners to choose from and we’ll go through some of them one by one.
- Roller Banners. Also called pull up banners, these are some of the most popular options around. They come with a stand and a banner. The banner itself can be replaced, which is convenient if you have different banners to use in different exhibitions. They are portable, making it easy to carry around from one event to another. These banners are also affordable, so if you are on a budget, these are good options.
- Double Sided Banners. These exhibition display banners work the same way as the roller or pull up banners. However, instead of just having one side of banner with the print, as the term suggests, there will be two banners used, but only with one stand. These banners are perfect for exhibitions where you wish to attract people coming from every direction.
- Twist Banners. If you are looking for a unique way to design your exhibition area, twist banners are fantastic options because unlike regular banners, they can be bent at the centre. They offer flexibility as you have the choice to spread them over bigger spaces, or bend them to fit in your given area.
- Fabric Banners. Aside from banners that are typically made from vinyl, there are also banners that are printed using fabrics. The print on these banners last longer and they do not dull easily. They are also lightweight and they can be folded, stored, and kept until the next exhibition. However, they are prone to wrinkling, so if they are stored, they may need ironing to remove creases and wrinkles.
- Outdoor Banners. Regular banners are usually made for indoor use. However, if you are having an outdoor exhibition or you are placing the banner somewhere where it will be exposed to changing weather, an outdoor banner is the best choice for you. Outdoor banners are designed to be used outside. They can withstand weather changes so you don’t have to worry about your banner, rain or shine.
Consider your banner options before having one made for your exhibition. Aside from the type of banner, have a clear idea on the design, images, and text that you would like to incorporate in your banner. This is important to get the attention of people and to give them a good impression of your brand.